A Black Swan Event is making us focus on “Innovation that Matters”
As the world move through COVID19 pandemic, health concerns, financial disruption, and the breakdowns of supply chains have had a very adverse impact on our society.
This is a major disruption. However, during this period of change there will be both winners and losers. On one side of the digital divide, Zoom video usage has jumped from 20M/day to 300M /day in one quarter, while airline travel has travel has dropped by 96%. Everyone including businesses, organisations, and investors is trying to navigate the changes that are now occurring. Even the nature of innovation and R&D functions has also started change. In this talk, we will cover:
- The roadmap that we see ahead, including the landscape of winners and losers
- Practical tactics and strategies to for businesses and organisations to adapt and then position for greater success in future
- How to lead innovation in this time period for greater impact
- The mindsets and behaviours that will define the future of consumer demand
- The role of technology in this transformation