- Error-correcting codes, behaviors, security of linear systems under sensor/actuator attack (digital communications, linear systems theory)
Margreta Kuijper is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Melbourne School of Engineering at The University of Melbourne, Australia. Her main research interests are in the interplay between systems theory and communications. In particular realization theory, polynomial matrix theory, behavioral system theory, Reed-Solomon codes, convolutional codes, systems and codes over finite fields and finite rings, coding for packet transmission, data compression for correlated sources, security of systems under sensor/actuator attack.
- Tang Z, Kuijper M, Chong MS, Mareels I, Leckie C. Linear system security-Detection and correction of adversarial sensor attacks in the noise-free case. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2019, Vol. 101. DOI: 10.1016/j.automatica.2018.11.048
- Horlemann-Trautmann A-L, Kuijper M. A module minimization approach to Gabidulin decoding via interpolation. Journal of Algebra Combinatorics Discrete Structures and Applications. 2018, Vol. 5, Issue 1.
- Yang T, Murguia Rendon C, Kuijper M, Nesic D. A Multi-Observer Approach for Attack Detection and Isolation of Discrete-Time Nonlinear Systems. 2018 AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND CONTROL CONFERENCE (ANZCC). IEEE. 2018.
- Yang T, Murguia Rendon C, Kuijper M, Nesic D. A Robust Circle-criterion Observer-based Estimator for Discrete-time Nonlinear Systems in the Presence of Sensor Attacks. 2018 IEEE CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2018.
- Leckie C, Tang Z, Kuijper M, Mareels I. Attack correction for noise-free linear systems subject to sensor attacks. 23rd International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems. 2018.
- Tang Z, Kuijper M, Chong M, Mareels I, Leckie C. Sensor attack correction for linear systems with known inputs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. 2018, Vol. 51, Issue 23. DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.12.036
- Kuijper M, Pinto R. An iterative algorithm for parametrization of shortest length linear shift registers over finite chain rings. DESIGNS CODES AND CRYPTOGRAPHY. Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2017, Vol. 83, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1007/s10623-016-0226-3
- Chong MS, Kuijper M. Characterising the vulnerability of linear control systems under sensor attacks using a system's security index. 2016 IEEE 55TH CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2016. DOI: 10.1109/CDC.2016.7799178
- Kuijper M, Bossert M. On (Partial) Unit Memory Codes based on Reed-Solomon Codes for Streaming. 2016 IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INFORMATION THEORY. IEEE. 2016, Vol. 2016-August. DOI: 10.1109/ISIT.2016.7541433
- Chong MS, Kuijper M. Vulnerability of linear systems against sensor attacks - a system’s security index. 22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS). University of Minnesota. 2016.
- Kuijper M, Napp D. Erasure codes with simplex locality. 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS). University of Groningen. 2014.
- Kuijper M, Trautmann A. Iterative List-Decoding of Gabidulin Codes via Grobner Based Interpolation. 2014 IEEE INFORMATION THEORY WORKSHOP (ITW). IEEE. 2014. DOI: 10.1109/ITW.2014.6970898
- Kuijper M, Trautmann A. List-Decoding Gabidulin Codes via Interpolation and the Euclidean Algorithm. 2014 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INFORMATION THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS (ISITA). IEEE. 2014.
- Ramanathan N, Li F, Kuijper M, Evans J. Performance of multi-mode transmission with finite rate feedback in MIMO broadcast systems . 2013 Australian Communications Theory Workshop (AusCTW). IEEE Explore. 2013.
- Cao X, Kuijper M. Distributed Source Coding via Linear Block Codes: A General Framework for Multiple Sources. IEEE Transactions on Communications. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2012, Vol. 60, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1109/TCOMM.2012.082712.110574
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile