Professor Elaine Wong
- Broadband access networks (energy-efficient optical networks)
Dr Elaine Wong is an ARC Future Fellow in the Dept of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne
- Ranaweera C, Wong E, Nirmalathas A, Jayasundara C, Lim C. 5G C-RAN With Optical Fronthaul: An Analysis From a Deployment Perspective. JOURNAL OF LIGHTWAVE TECHNOLOGY. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2018, Vol. 36, Issue 11. DOI: 10.1109/JLT.2017.2782822
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Wong E, Alameh K, Li H, Skafidas E. 80 Gb/s free-space reconfigurable optical interconnects with carrierless-amplitude-phase modulation and space- time block code. Optics InfoBase Conference Papers. 2018, Vol. Part F84-OFC 2018. DOI: 10.1364/OFC.2018.M2K.6
- Mondal S, Das G, Wong E. Computation Offloading in Optical Access Cloudlet Networks: A Game-Theoretic Approach. IEEE Communications Letters. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2018. DOI: 10.1109/LCOMM.2018.2843327
- Dias MPI, Grigoreva E, MacHuca CM, Wosinska L, Wong E. Delay-Constrained Framework for Road Safety and Energy-Efficient Intelligent Transportation Systems. European Conference on Optical Communication, ECOC. 2018, Vol. 2017-September. DOI: 10.1109/ECOC.2017.8346010
- Edirisinghe S, Lim C, Nirmalathas A, Wong E, Wang K, Alameh K. Dynamic tuning of contention window for optical wireless networks. Optics InfoBase Conference Papers. 2018, Vol. Part F84-OFC 2018. DOI: 10.1364/OFC.2018.M2K.8
- Wang K, Nirmalathas A, Lim C, Wong E, Alameh K, Li H, Skafidas E. Experimental demonstration of a 12.5 Gb/s indoor optical wireless communication system with silicon integrated photonic circuit. Optics InfoBase Conference Papers. 2018, Vol. Part F84-OFC 2018. DOI: 10.1364/OFC.2018.M1F.2
- Liang T, Wang K, Lim C, Wong E, Song T, Nirmalathas A. Robust and secure indoor optical wireless communications supporting multiple users. Optics InfoBase Conference Papers. 2018, Vol. Part F84-OFC 2018. DOI: 10.1364/OFC.2018.M3K.6
- Ruan L, Wong E. SmartBAN Downlink Performance Study: A Novel Transmission Framework for Reducing Delay and Energy Consumption. IEEE Internet of Things Journal. 2018. DOI: 10.1109/JIOT.2018.2836367
- Ruan L, Dias MPI, Wong E. SmartBAN With Periodic Monitoring Traffic: A Performance Study on Low Delay and High Energy Efficiency. IEEE JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL AND HEALTH INFORMATICS. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2018, Vol. 22, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1109/JBHI.2016.2642220
- Ranaweera C, Wong E, Nirmalathas A, Jayasundara C, Lim C. 5G C-RAN Architecture: A Comparison of Multiple Optical Fronthaul Networks. 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON OPTICAL NETWORK DESIGN AND MODELING (ONDM). IEEE. 2017.
- Mondal S, Das G, Wong E. A Novel Cost Optimization Framework for Multi-Cloudlet Environment over Optical Access Networks. GLOBECOM 2017 - 2017 IEEE GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2017.
- Grigoreva E, Wong E, Furdek M, Wosinska L, Mas Machuca C. Energy consumption and reliability performance of survivable passive optical converged networks: Public its case study. Journal of Optical Communications and Networking. OSA - Optical Society of America. 2017, Vol. 9, Issue 4. DOI: 10.1364/JOCN.9.000C98
- Wong E, Grigoreva E, Wosinska L, MacHuca CM. Enhancing the Survivability and Power Savings of 5G Transport Networks Based on DWDM Rings. JOURNAL OF OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING. OSA - Optical Society of America. 2017, Vol. 9, Issue 9. DOI: 10.1364/JOCN.9.000D74
- Liang T, Lim C, Wong E, Song T, Nirmalathas A, Wang K. Experimental Demonstration of Time-slot Coding Scheme for Multiple Access in High-speed Optical Wireless Communications with Imaging Receiver. 2017 OPTO-ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE (OECC) AND PHOTONICS GLOBAL CONFERENCE (PGC). IEEE. 2017, Vol. 2017-November. DOI: 10.1109/OECC.2017.8114972
- Feng Y, Jayasundara C, Nirmalathas A, Wong E. Hybrid Coordination Function Controlled Channel Access for Latency-Sensitive Tactile Applications. GLOBECOM 2017 - 2017 IEEE GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS CONFERENCE. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2017.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile